Friday 7 June 2013

Zaggora Flares Day 2

So I've worn the Zaggora flares for two days now whilst working out. I did Core Synergistics X the other day and it was more a stretch program so I didn't sweat all that much. I did feel instantly warmer (not uncomfortably so) and found that I warmed up better.

The only problem with them is trying to get them on. They're a right bugger. I couldn't quite grip them so that I could pull them up a bit further so had to keep yanking them up over my bum a little bit. There is also a little inside pocket for if you wear them out running and this kept sticking out. Still, no biggie.

The annoying thing though is that, after working out, I had a shower and then tidied the living room. This actually got me more sweaty than the workout I had just done. I wish that I had worn my Zaggoras whilst tidying but they were drip drying on the line.

My workout today was Kenpo X which I *love*. It's a martial arts based workout and I got further through the workout than ever before. I felt more secure in my flares and I think that it works on the same principle of compression clothes - that the less 'useless' movement (i.e. your flesh wobbling about), the more energy for your workout and better form is maintained. After Kenpo X I really needed the toilet and almost slipped off the toilet bowl, I was so sweaty and my knickers were soaked through (TMI I know but this just illustrates how effective they are at making you sweat). In all, I feel that I have had a good workout and can't wait to see what my results will be like at the end of the Zaggora challenge.

P.S. I am not affiliated with Zaggora in any way. This is my unbiased, honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment