Wednesday 5 June 2013

The New Years Changes

21st January 2013

So, I've resumed the P90 and I'm already seeing results. I have dropped a dress size, a bra size and have lost two lbs this week.

I am happy about the above of course, however: two weeks ago I bought four new bras that are now too big. Bugger.

On other news - I have a date tomorrow! I joined Plenty of Fish on Saturday and that evening, had a date set up for Tuesday! To be honest, that evening, when I was asleep, I was panicking about it. I know that it sounds odd - that I was asleep and panicking - but I really was. In my sleep, I also decided that fear is good and that I can't keep running from life. He may not like my weight but hopefully, we click and he'll see beyond that. If not, at least I have crossed a hurdle so it's a win regardless of what happens. I did make sure that I put photos on my profile that show how big I am so that I haven't 'tricked' him under false pretences.
That's it really. No running as of yet as there's a lot of snow. Never mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment