Wednesday 5 June 2013

Update

3rd October 2012

So a few months ago, my sister discovered P90X and told me about it. I decided to do P90 (the easier one. I made this decision so that I don't get too knackered and give up. I need to be realistic and will do P90X when I have lost more weight) and lose weight so that I could resume my running and hopefully get less shin splints.

I am loving P90! It involves alternating days of strength one day and then cardio and ab work the next with one rest day a week. To date I have lost 1 and a half stone/21 lbs (including the 1/2 stone I lost when running) and I have dropped a dress size. I have also noticed a difference in the strength in my legs and can get up hills and stairs with no problem. The difference is amazing.

I haven't been updating as regularly as it would make for some really boring updates ("did P90 Sculpt 1-2 today. I lifted my arm up and put it back down, lifted it up again and put it back down, lifted it up....) but I am still doing it.

I really do believe that by this time next year, I will have hit my goal of being a healthy weight and being fit. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment