Wednesday 5 June 2013

Ooer!

27th May 2012

I have to admit that I came on here to talk about how optimistic I am feeling and to talk about the clothes that I have seen and have finally thought "This time next year, I'll be wearing those". First however, I thought that I would look into arm-lift surgery as I know that it will be necessary.

Oh God, I really wish that I hadn't! It's not that I'm squeamish, it's that there are pictures of women who have obviously lost a lot of weight and they just have loose skin hanging off them. What if I look like that?! What if, after all of my hard work, I end up looking the same way. Still hideous but in a different way?! I really wish I hadn't looked. I still want to go forward with the weight loss, as I am not happy with how I am but I have to admit that I am now really nervous. Part of me even seriously questioned if it is worth losing the weight, if I am only going to look like that? I know that I'm being negative but it is a serious concern. What if I still can't bear to look at myself in the mirror? What if I still think that no-one will want me because I look like I've been stretched? Forget about putting on a swimming costume and actually enjoying going to the beach whilst on holiday!

Oh God, I really wish that I hadn't looked. I always knew that it was a possibility, even a cert for some areas of my body, but oh God. What if I do look like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment